[3830] WPX CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jun 1 13:23:38 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos

Usual setup at contest QTH.
Friday family meeting preventing me to travel to LZ5R place.
Many thanks LZ1YQ for invitation, hope to be there for next major contest.
Being little bit tired and sleepy, I set main target to beat LZ LP record
and have maximum fun.Finish is 150K pts short of the record, but yes it was
fun! Some interesting openings and very strange propagation here.
PW7T and CD1R were highlights on 80 meters, both worked easily.
Lost 2 hours of QRN , lightning storm , refresh etc.
My two ladies kept me fed with excellent food and coffee,thank you so much!

73 es CU next one, Nasko