[3830] WPX CW CQ3L(@DJ6QT) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 2 08:04:24 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CQ3L
Operator(s): DJ2YE,  DJ7JC, DJ8DS, DJ9IE, DK3QZ, DL1XW, DL3HAH, DL3QQ, PA0BWL
Station: DJ6QT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Santana

   40: 1233
   20: 2463
   15: 1187
   10: 1263

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Walter, DJ6QT, that we'd again the opportunity to use the excellent
DX-location on Madeira Island. It was great fun for us with a powerful and
creative team, thanks to all members and also to all of you to contact us.
Despite the bad band conditions we'd good runs especially on 20m and 10m. But
we missed the runs with Ws.
Some stations had been irrated by our call CQ 3L and didn't listen for our
suffix and thought that we would occupied the QRG.