[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 3 20:15:03 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 4

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   7      7
   40:  13      6
   20:  17     11
Total:  39     26  Total Score = 1,014

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What started out as a great night, perhaps on the way to a PB, ended up with one
of my lowest scores.

20 was outstanding with 17 Qs in about 9 minutes.  40 was less than outstanding
with 13 Qs in 11 minutes.  I also don't know what happened to the 40 meter
mults.  With more than a 2Q to 1M ratio I set another PW!  I had a pipeline to
MN and TN with 9 of my 13 Qs, but only 2 mults.  And, just for fun, the switch
in my RX bev control box decided to stop working and the north beverage was
selected.  With the high QRN on the Yagi that made 40 even more fun.  So, I
switched to my other beverages, which took some more time.  Then on to 80 for 7
Qs in 8 minutes and then 2 Qs in 2 minutes on 160 helped get the low score.

Oh well, if it was easy it would not be fun......right??

See you next week with a new switch in bev control box #2.

73,
Bruce