[3830] AlQP N4JIK SOMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 5 21:12:22 PDT 2010

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: AL

  160:
   80:   20     0
   40:  103     0
   20:   81     2
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  206     2  CW Mults = 41  Ph Mults = 2  Total Score = 17,716

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT897D/100W/Windom/Dipole- Where to begin, the plans for mobile went south as
work needed me to come in today, so spent the day operating from the house and
once I was done with work issue tried to jump in the car and run mobile. Well
needless to say the mobile didn't work out at all. Me and the XYL made it all
the way to Barbour county and I couldn't get the radio to work at all.
Conditions on 40m and 80m were pretty horrible today with the storms in the
area and I have now gained a new electrical noise down on 80m (RFI source
unknown at this time) that is S4-5 across the band so copying down there was a
nightmare! But had a great time didn't seem like there was a lot of activity at
first and seemed like every freq I set up on a mobile moved in --- They took
precedence in my opinion and I kindly moved off.. But had a great time sorry
couldn't manage to activate Barbour, Bullock, Henry or Dale but it wasn't in
the stars.. GL CU all next round!

Jeremy
N4JIK