[3830] AlQP W4NZ/M Mobile Multi-OpCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 7 13:10:44 PDT 2010

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: W4NZ/M
Operator(s): K0EJ,K4VIG,W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Mobile Multi-OpCW LP
QTH: AL

--------------------
Total:  920     0  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 82,800

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Mobile Multi-op Low Power CW only

Thanks to Jim KC4HW for all his efforts and the ACG for sponsoring the AQP.
This was our team's first attempt at mobiling in the AQP. Starting in Dekalb
County on I-59 we crossed 22 counties, just about all the ones in the North
half of the state, travelling around 550 miles.  Ended the party in Jackson
County on the way home to Chattanooga. Rates were very slow in the afternoon
until nearly sundown when propagation improved.  Weather was good for the most
part except for one thunder shower that we ran through fairly quickly.

QSO leaders were: W0BH(29), WD0T(18), K4BSK(18), K4LTA(17), DL3DXX(15, 6 on
40m!), N4ARO(15), N4VV(14), N4DW(13)

Mults missed: AK, HI, ND, NE, RI, VT, NV, UT, VE1(Mar), VE5,6,7,8.

We had fun and would like to thank everyone for all the QSO's, especially those
who followed us county to county and band to band. Thanks for letting us TCGers
come play in your yard.  Maybe you can come play in ours this September?

73, from the W4NZ/m team: Mark K0EJ, Gary K4VIG and Ted W4NZ