[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 10 20:54:43 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 11

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      8
   40:  18     11
   20:  30     19
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  58     39  Total Score = 2,301

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Twenty was sooo open. People kept answering 2nd radio CQs.

40 was noisy. I tried it with beverages and with the transmit antennas to
receive. It was hard both ways, and the numbers were way down for me.

Many thanks to W5ZL for getting off a plane and getting on the NS. Three bands
and three mults. Tnx Gary.

Other three banders included N4AF and K9BGL...tnx Howie and Karl.

The five minute segment numbers were: 12, 10, 10, 11, 8, and 8, so somehow I
fought through the "80 meter blahs" toward the end. Tnx for W0BH for the call
near the end on 80.

Tnx to the NCCC/N6ZFO and the 3830 guys, plus all the good operators who make
Thursday night a highlight of the week.

Jim N3BB