[3830] ARRL June VHF ND0C Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 13 19:47:07 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN23 - Minnesota

    6:  184   103
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  184   103  Total Score = 18,952

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This was my first serious VHF contest, and as with all of my HF operating,I used
QRP.  I operated exclusively on 6 and had a blast.  Conditions Saturday
afternoon and evening were very good.  Sunday afternoon was a little rougher
with extremely fast QSB and the band really died out here at 8 PM local. I
didn't check any spots or maps, since I was operating unassisted, but it seemed
like most of the action on Sunday was going on south of here.

My goal was to get 200 Qs in 100 grids - got the grids, but fell short of the
toal Qs.  Even got a new country thanks to VQ5M.  See you next month in the CQ
Contest!

Station: Yaesu FT-897D at 5 watts to a M2 6M5X 5 el Yagi at 53 feet

73,
Randy, ND0C