[3830] ARRL June VHF K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 13 20:15:38 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio - EN91

  903:    0     0
  1.2:    3     1
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  385   160  Total Score = 72,480

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great opening to the south/southwest on Saturday night. A couple of guys in CO,
but nothing else to the north or east. One Es QSO on 2M with K5QE. I missed the
first two hours; when I first turned the radio on heard an FN43 but never heard
anything else from that direction other than a few very weak scatter signals.

Had the last 10 qso timer over 120/hr during the 6 meter opening. But you just
can't keep that sort of rate up when operating from Ohio  :>(

Nothing from adjoining grid FN01. I was spared the same fate with EN92 with a
four band sweep with VE3ZV three minutes before the end. (And thanks to
VE3SMA/R for a sweep of EN93 with 15 minutes to go). FM09 could also use some
activity!

73  -  Jim  K8MR