[3830] ARRL June VHF K6LRG Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 13 20:23:39 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): K6EWN, KG6C, N6SPP, N6WM, W6TCP
Station: K6LRG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CM97

    6:  263   103
    2:  117    18
  222:   33     8
  432:   67    11
  903:    8     4
  1.2:   10     4
  2.3:    2     1
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  500   149  Total Score = 95,658

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, at least 6 meters was there.  It seemed we had to work alot harder this
year, with sigs seemingly more marginal.. but maybe my imagination.  Our
numbers are down overall since last year, but our 6 meter mult count is up...

CW was productive for additional mults on 6 and I want to send a personal
thanks for all who got on 6 cw!

Attempted WSJT modes but only decoded 1 station and were never able to pull off
a qso.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's, We had a great time as we always do at K6LRG,
and look forward to doing this again next year.

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM
(for the K6LRG team)