[3830] ARRL June VFH WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jun 13 20:48:45 PDT 2010

                          ARRL VHF QSO Party - June 2010

GRID SQUARE:    EN61
CALL USED:      WO9S  	ARRL SECTION:  IL
Single operator single band (6 M)

 	       	 QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

 	 50 MHz	 175      175         88
 		 ---      ---        ---
 	TOTAL  	 175      175         88 = 15,400 points

 	Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Multiband VHF rig was down do decided to run 6 meters with my old IC-706.
First 20 QSOs were made inadvertently running QRP, wondering why I was
not breaking some pileups.  Nice to have openings to a number of areas
in the US and Caribbean.  About 7.5 hours of operation.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: June 14, 2010  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S