[3830] ARRL June VHF XE2K Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 14 18:46:36 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mexicali BC DM22

    6:  318   137
    2:   11     8
  222:
  432:    2     1
  903:    1     1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  332   148  Total Score = 49,728

Club: Grupo DXXE

Comments:

This time the contest show some different propagation that other past years,
this time miss my friends and good multipliers from NorCal, WA , OR , VE6 VE7
who makes the night interesting, something fun  to work  different areas
beaming most of the time  90 degrees,  the  good antenna was the  7 ele Quad at
60ft, the others  really  don't work ,   ve3 w1 and others when beaming 90 deg,
No DX this time  , never really  catch the VP9GE or  C6  . very happy with the
Score, my best in this contest at the moment.

thanks for all  that stay repeating the  grid and the call to  make the QSO
good.

73 de XE2K / AD6D  From DM22