[3830] ARRL June VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 14 19:53:41 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN21

    6:  632   152
  1.2:   35    18
  2.3:   26    12
  3.4:   19    10
  5.7:    9     8
  10G:    6     4
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1032   324  Total Score = 482,760

I tried playing catch up on the microwave bands on Sunday after spending most of
Saturday on six meters. Activity on 144 mhz was terrible. So our totals on the
bands above 144 were far from where they should have been. But on the bright
side, this was my highest score ever in 50 years of VHF contesting. Maybe I
should quit!. Nope that will not happen. I enjoy the sore bones and headaches
far to much. What else could I do at 65 years old. I believe I worked 350
stations to the south on six meters. I doubt if ten guys had W4 call signs.
LOL..Thanks to everyone who took the time to call Fox Gulf Kilo