[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 17 20:16:09 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 18

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      7
   40:  15     11
   20:  16     11
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

We had company this evening, so got everything fired up with about 1 minute to
go except the software between the ears!  As usual, could have been so much
better.  20 and 40 were good, 80 and 160 were solid static with thunderstorms
north.

A big surprise and welcome to K0VXU from of all places KS .. I think my very
first KS ever in NS (two bands, no less).  Please make this a habit, Russ!
Also great to hear N0AX two weeks in a row.  Good signals from both.  I think
the next ladder events will be /m for me from the usual mystery locations.
Thanks for the fun!

73, Bob, w0bh