[3830] ARRL June VHF N2CU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 19 12:14:40 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN02

    6:  37     28
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  37     28  Total Score = 1,036

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Second time making QSOs on 6m and first 6m contest. 80w to my HF tribander
(TH6DXX). Conditions were great Saturday with lots of stations down South. Even
worked a DX, VQ5M. Some really loud stations couldn't hear me, while some really
weak stations picked me out on the first call. Interesting band. Seems Florida
is the place to be as I heard many of them working Europe, which I couldn't
even hear a peep out of. I have to get some kind of antenna for this band if I
want the fun to continue.

K3, TH6DXX @ 48', 300' of coax, N1MM Logger, GHE Radio Boss (beta testing).

73,
Tom N2CU <><