[3830] All Asian CW W1WBB SOSB/20 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 20 17:11:41 PDT 2010

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: RI

   20:  23     18
Total:  23     18  Total Score = 414

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Contacts with Asia always difficult from here with 100 watts, wire antennas and
few sunspots..NO amplifier here so I'm "low power" even though no such category
for non-Asian entrants ;^(.  All QSOs S&P.

Propagation seemed just OK during the few times I operated...a bit each evening
and a little Sunday morning when the JA's were worked.  Was away Saturday morn.

QSO summary: 14-UA9, 1-UA0, 4-JA, 3-UN/UP, 1-A6...A65BP was best DX late Sunday
afternoon!  Was listening for more Middle East but none heard other than a weak
A4 earlier Saturday.

Thanks to those who pulled out my sigs... 73, Bill  W1WBB

Icom 737 @ 100w
20m EDZ at 50 ft broadside to Europe
OCF 10-80m dipole at 28 ft (used for JAs)
N1MM logger