[3830] ARRL June VHF KG4IGC Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 27 07:10:59 PDT 2010

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:03

    6:  48     28
    2:   2      2
  222:
  432:   1      1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  51     31  Total Score = 1,612

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Hello all,

Did not get into the contest until Saturday, worked mostly six meters on my
ground level loop:) Still do not have my wires in the air due to recovery from
surgery. I found out that my rotator for my 2 meter and 440 beam is not working
so they only point to KR1STs house. Band conditions were ok I guess, hard to
really tell with no antenna to work with hihi. I was really hoping for a good
band opening on Sunday so I could rack up some points but it was more hit and
miss than anything else. Enjoyed it just the same, perhaps next year I will be
better prepared.

73,
Frank KG4IGC