[3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op Assisted HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 1 08:25:02 PST 2010

                      CQ 160 SSB SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 28-Feb-2010

     Callsign Used : WO9S
          Operator : WO9S

          Category : SO HP ASSISTED

  Default Exchange : 59 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
   160SSB     161         161        375      43        4
  Totals      161         161        375      43        4

     Final Score = 17,625 points.

  Soapbox Comments

  Enjoyable rates for 2 hours of operation.  Nice to work
  CR2X almost immediately despite the high local noise level.
  Condx seemed good to various parts of NA.

  This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my
  transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

  Date: Mar. 1, 2010   Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S