[3830] NCQP WB2ABD SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 1 09:00:29 PST 2010

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WNY

   80:   39     11
   40:   72      9
--------------------
Total:  115     20  Mults = 77  Total Score = 30,153

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Not too much going 20M and higher, and nothing heard on 80m during daylight, but
there was enough activity to keep one busy. Many thanks to the mobiles who kept
us on our toes. Had to skip a few hours, sadly.
NY4N (23) AA4XX (21)  N4C (15) N5WR (11) KC3X) (7) W4HSA (6)  N3MIO (5)

Thanks to KC3X Hollis, who got me two new ones for 5th time around.

K3 #129^  CL33 @ 45ft  80, 40 inv vees @ 60ft  N1MM/uHam MK
cranberry juice and fresh cake made by the granddaughters

Paul WB2ABD