[3830] EPC WWDX AB8XG SOAB-12 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 1 20:52:09 PST 2010

                    EPC WW DX Contest

Call: AB8XG
Operator(s): AB8XG
Station: AB8XG

Class: SOAB-12 LP
QTH: EM89ud

   40:  11      7
   20:  11      4
   15:  19      9
Total:  41     20  Total Score = 2,880

Didn't get as much time to operate as i would have liked, have been working
night shift and days off are through the week, not real great for contesting.
hi hi. This was my first EPC WW DX and wasn't sure i would like psk125 as a
contest mode, but I loved it, really fast exchanges etc wish there were more
125 contests. didn't do bad in the morning for my modest setup, but had trouble
after the rtty contest started, all in all a good fun contest. 73 AB8XG/Kenny