[3830] CQ160 SSB D4C(IZ4DPV) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 3 13:55:21 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: D4C
Operator(s): IZ4DPV
Station: D4C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cape Verde

Total:  QSOs = 701  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 78  Total Score = 849,974

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Amazing !!!

First Top Band Contest from Africa, just unbelivable experience, even Murphy
visit me during second night, were the antenna match broke, and for 3 hours i
had  fixed it in the middle of the night, into a cloud and without moon !!

Otherwise condition were pretty good, even a lot of noise to Europe were static
noise was very strong. USA beverage was more quite, but conditions were not as
the days before the contest, missed some easy state due QRM. The Highlight
moments were in the second sunrise night were FK8CP called me, and the VK6IR at
the sunset !

Thank's to everyone called me, see u in the ARRL Multi op.

73 de IZ4DPV Max