[3830] CQ160 SSB ED5M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 3 22:48:39 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ED5M
Operator(s): EA5DY, EA5FKX EA5FL, EA5KV, EA5ON
Station: ED5M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JM08ct

Total:  QSOs = 862  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 62  Total Score = 400,100

TRX: FT1000D
TX: 2 elements delta-loop beam
RX: 200m Beverage towards USA
    2 reversible K9AY loops (4 directions)

This was our first team effort on a SSB 160m contest. It was a sort of
field-day
operation from a nice location at the Cape of San Antonio Lighthouse at the
verge of a 175meters high cliff with seawater 270 degrees around. We enjoyed
both good radio at night and nice sightseeing during the day in the
surrounding
natural park.