[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 4 19:08:03 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 5

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA

  160:   8      7
   80:  15     11
   40:   9      7
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  32     25  Total Score = 800

SO1R again tonight. I listened briefly on 20M, and not hearing anything, headed
to 40M where I spent two long minutes without a QSO. I could tell when the West
of the Mississippi crowd switched from 20 to 40--and I was off to the races.
80M was hopping, but I thought 160M sounded weak.  Some of the usual big sigs
were down tonight. I was a little more aggressive calling CQ, and I'm afraid I
may have stepped on someone on 40M (well, assuming my signal was loud enough to
be a problem!).  Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.  Great fun again.

Equipment: K3 to a 1/4 wavelength 80M inverted-L (and the trusty AT2K for
40M/160M).

73,

Joe
WI2E