[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 4 19:28:05 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 5

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   8      8
   80:  15     11
   40:  23     17
   20:   0      0
Total:  46     36  Total Score = 1,656

Started, I should say listened on 20m, boy weaky squeaky signals there! No joy,
just too weak, so quickly to 40m, which was GREAT, then to 80m where I got beat
out quite a lot, and 160m was not too bad... Was a FUN evening again!  Activity
seemed down somewhat, but heard K7SS- just couldn't get on the same page, and
WELCOME to N5RZ, Gator, great to work you on 40m,  drop in every week you can!
Some really good numbers out there, thanks again, and God Bless! Todd WD0T