[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 4 20:02:51 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:26

  160:   5      3
   80:  14      8
   40:  17     11
   20:   2      1
Total:  38     23  Total Score = 874

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, t vertical.  Got a late
start due to working one of the QRP Fox stations.  Missed the other.  Worked
the first three before I remembered to run the power up from 5W to 100W.  20M
was open to the west coast and I heard W9RE there.  40M seemed pretty good all
over with good signals from most places and fair signals from as close as TN
and NC.  Heard, but did not work, Gator, N5RZ. Welcome, Gator.  80M was pretty
good except to the west coast and Pacific northwest.  Worked WD0T on 80 for the
first time in a long time.  160M was fair out to PA and OH.  Missed W0BH and
VA7ST, but heard them.  Somebody appeared to have some RF feedback problems
with unreadable code gibberish on 40 and 80.  Thought it was one of the
stations from MN or maybe W0BH, but couldn't be sure.  Thanks for the QSOs and
good luck in ARRL DX SSB this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.