[3830] ARRLDX SSB SM6U(@SK6AW) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 10:58:53 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: SM6U
Operator(s): SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     3
   40:   41    19
   20: 1029    61
   15:   15     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1029    61  Total Score = 185,928

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Submitting SOSB/20 so the totals count only for 20m.

Was not too serious so played around on 15m hoping for an opening, but up in
northern europe there was just whispers coming back to my CQ's on Saturday.

40m: 2el phased verticals, 20m: 4el, 15m: 6el

Had to scare the old SB220 a bit so it almost gave me a kW to sign "kilowatt"
instead of "900" ;-)

Lots os fun, but 20m felt more crowded than in CQ WW. Thanks to everyone who
worked me, sorry for thoose I didn't hear in the sometimes huge QRM. Cya in
RDXC & WPX later this month!

73
 SM6U, Rick