[3830] ARRLDX SSB IZ3NVR(@IZ3KNK) SOSB/15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 12:12:15 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3KNK

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Treviso JN65EP

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:   0      0
   15:  86     19
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  86     19  Total Score = 4,902

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Nice contest as always...I decided to take part at it as LP single band. Only
decided at the very last moment which band. Thanks to one of my friends I could
operate from a great station so I really enjoyed the contest even if I didn't
have lots of time to take part.

Used a ICOM IC-775DSP and the antenna was a TH7DX @ 18m from the ground. Very
difficult to find out VE on the band but maybe was just because they were not
on 15 when I was on air. Found some QSB sometimes.

I hope to have more time next contest and to have fun like this time.

Thanks to all the stations who worked me.....

73 Stefano IZ3NVR
http://digilander.libero.it/iz3nvr