[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2IRT SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 16:13:33 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT
Station: W2IRT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ

   20:  617   102
Total: 1393   381  Total Score = 1,592,199

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Pretty decent conditions here in Northern NJ although 15 had been far better in
the CW 'test 2 weeks ago. Still managed to clean out all the usual suspects on
most bands and scored some fun mults on 80. Just topped 100 DXCC entities on
one band (20m). Had a couple of small runs but just never got as great a rhythm
going as I'd have liked. Maybe next time!

Equipment performed flawlessly, with the Mark V and AL-1200 doing yeoman's
work. Thankfully the weather cooperated as well, meaning no thunderstorms or
windstorms that would require the tower to go down as has happened in past
contests.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs, but the biggest thank you this weekend goes to
my wonderful XYL who helped me at every turn possible and who offered tremendous
support while I sat around and played radio.

Cheers to everyone - See you in CQWW-SSB and maybe a little in WPX.
Peter, W2IRT