[3830] ARRLDX SSB AL9A SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 16:54:06 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 17:08

  160:    0     0
   80:   10     4
   40:  342    44
   20: 1795    60
   15:   88    22
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2235   130  Total Score = 871,650

My personal best effort ever!  Too bad 15M decided not to make an appearance as
I could have used the mults to break the 1 million point barrier.  Couldn't
manage to stay awake late into the night for 80M to get going.  Obviously 20M
was the money band, but 40M had some good runs too.  Great to have some
propagation again!  All in all a fun outing, but now I have to pay the piper.
I think the XYL has been busy adding to my honey do list so it may take me a
while to "work off" my indebtedness for her letting me play radio all weekend!