[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4PN SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 19:06:48 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   20: 1379   113
Total: 1379   113  Total Score = 462,057

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

See some of the comments that condx not as good as they had been
recently - glad I went single band 20m....there was nothing wrong
with that band.

First contact in the log Friday night was JT1CO...now that's the
way to start a contest. Other goodies that showed up over the week-
end: HZ0ZCW, 6W1SJ (must have been in my backyard...0140Z - 5/9***)
VR2XMT, XU7ACY, BD6IQD, UP2L, MU0FAL, DU1AV, DU1BP, 9K2K, SV9COL,
BX5AA, ER3CT, KG6DX, 5B4AFM and E21YDP (LP on Sunday afternoon)..
many VK's - (VK2,3,4,6,7, & 8 - all LP). Great show by the UA9/0's.
Worked 84 JA's...

Biggest surprise: Almost giving up a station Sunday afternoon who
kept calling. Finally turned the beam down from Europe and it was
TY2SF....

One DH3 called me four times on Sunday...no one using logging pro-
grams anymore? It seems like a lot more dupes these days....

Last few hours on Sunday turned out well with TO5A, DS5FNE, and
my friend, HP3FTD, who always finds me for that mult...Very last
contact was a new mult....VP2MPR...He had a buzzsaw there coming
on the band just above my frequency where I was trying to scare up
a few more JA's...glad he showed up just in time....

Hard to believe so may VK's and didn't work a single ZL...almost
nothing in Africa...not even one ZS....

Still great fun..thanks to all who made the log and to a few that
I just couldn't get....

73,
Paul

Rigs: (2) FT1000MP's