[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 19:07:24 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 29:55

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:  17     11
   20:  37     13
   15:  20     11
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  76     36  Total Score = 8,208

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First the bad news. This is only 46% of my CW Q's, 42% of CW Mults and 19% of CW
Score. However the good news. This a 10% improvement over last years SSB Q's,
+29% in mults and +42% in total score. Boy many of the pile-ups were deep and
hard to break if at all. I was very surprized however at stations like OH8X on
the first call, on 2 bands, KH7X on 4 bands and KH7XS on 3 bands along with the
main stay JA's. I heard several VK stations and couldn't seem to work them and I
never heard any ZL's. Over all it was a fun contest but definitely more
difficult than CW. I'm really looking forward to WPX this year. Bert, K6CSL