[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 19:21:22 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  421   103
Total: 1093   368  Total Score = 1,206,672

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A brutal week of travel and work took its toll and I was unable to put in a full
effort. Too many distractions and not enough gas in the tank, so no Top Ten
finish for me this year. The station performed well when I was in the chair.
That's the big lesson for a top finish - spend more time in the chair.

I knew this would be a compromise effort because of my workload, but I wanted
to get 1000 QSOs and a million points, so I accomplished that! Thanks to
everyone for the QSOs! It was a real blast, as always!