[3830] ARRLDX SSB JA1YPA M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 21:27:34 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: JA1YPA
Operator(s): JA1PEJ,JF6DEA,JG4KEZ,JI6BRB,JR8VSE
Station: JA1YPA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Tochigi JAPAN

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
Total: 2406   188  Total Score = 1,356,984

I think that it was the condition which is not bad on the whole.
However, the condition of the final day was the worst. Moreover, a 10m band was
not opened at all during all the period.
We were five operators.
However, we were not able to satisfy our result besides condition. It will try
harder and next time will be challenged.

Let's meet in you and a contest again!   JA1PEJ