[3830] ARRLDX SSB DF7ZS(@DK8ZB) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 23:27:41 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: DF7ZS
Operator(s): DK8ZB, DK9VZ, DC8SG, DL6ZBN, DL3FBJ, DF7ZS
Station: DK8ZB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Muenster

   20: 1915    62
   15:  300    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3180   215  Total Score = 2,047,230

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to everyone worked us at the two ARRL contests. It was a great fun!!!!

Sorry for all the stations we did not hear in the enormous QRM. We also hat a
little glicht Sunday morning on 20m with the RX antennas. A pitty that noboddy
spotted us as "deaf" ... what is normally no very nice, but in this case we
would have discoverd our error much earlier. :-( We lost about 400 QSO's on 20m
this way.

Full house only on 20m .... the CW portion was much mor effective on the mults
side ...but a 20m WAS after 3 hours is fun too.

Next stop ... hope to hear you ALL again in WPX SSB -pse look for CQ3L on all
bands.

73

Helmut

www.df7zs.de

O.p's:  DK8ZB, DK9VZ, DC8SG, DL6ZBN, DL3FBJ, DF7ZS