[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 8 08:43:13 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2124   198  Total Score = 1,261,656

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions on 80m. I was using only a inverted V at 15m high.
It was amazing to work 84 calls on the 4 bands. I can get some good runnings on
20m, but the band was crowded. The same thing on 40m where I can get better
results working on split in the lower part at the contest end.
15m was quite easy here, but better saturday that sunday.

The bad thing, lose NM and YT on 20m :-(
The best thing, get a lot of fun.

Thanks for the QSO and calling me.

73 de Jose

FT-1000MP Mark V