[3830] ARRLDX SSB N9UC SOAB HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:50:37 PST 2010

                       ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

      Contest Dates : 7-Mar-10

     Callsign Used : N9UC
          Operator : WO9S
          Category : SO AB HP

  Default Exchange : 59 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

    20SSB     152         152        456        62
    15SSB      50          50        150        13

  Totals      202         202        606        75

     Final Score = 45450 points.

  Three and a quarter hours of fun, to pick up some countries for
  DXCC for the University of Chicago club station.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
  and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
  decisions of the Awards Committee.

  Date:  Mar. 8, 2010   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S