[3830] ARRLDX SSB W6ONV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 8 16:58:47 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CM98

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      6
   40:   1      1
   20:  53     40
   15:  10      7
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  71     54  Total Score = 11,502

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I did not plan on putting in much of an effort for this contest as there were
other priorities I had committed to. Thankfully the 3 hours I was able to
participate I was able to log quite a few new DXCC for phone. Guess that's one
of the joys of still be "green" and new to contesting. Regardless of my score I
was pleased to work some new countries on new bands. The DXE 5-band hex beam
continues to amaze me while only at 7 meters!