[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4DXI SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 8 17:19:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Florida

   80:    6     6
Total:  105    70  Total Score = 22,050

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Started out ok, but then Orion 2 failed.  No rf.  Checked all menu settings,
antennas, swr meters, cables, nothing fixed the problem.  Switched to my old
workhorse FT 1000D to continue.  Last month my pc disc drive failed.  Before
then my Quad arm snapped.  Knock on wood, at least my health is ok, things
could be worse!

Orion 2 then FT 1000 D with A3S 40 feet high and 80 meter Windom 40 feet high.
 N3FJP software.  All S & P.  Orion 2 shipped to Ten-Tec monday so I'll be ready
for WPX and FQP.