[3830] 3830 Digest, Vol 75, Issue 76

David and Amy McCarty mccarty at hal-pc.org
Tue Mar 9 03:47:47 PST 2010

Allen,

Heard you work 403A on 15m second morning.  You were 56.  I called you to
get you to move up and work me, but you didn't hear me and 403A made
sure...you were the third TX heard and the only W5 heard the second morning.
Condx were better on Saturday.  On Sunday few signals were strong and condx
peaked over about a 15 minute period.  Very limited operating here due to
being at work on Saturday and sick as a dog on Sunday.

73

Dave K5GN
A7/M0FGA
Doha, Qatar