[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZX5J(PP5JR) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 10 17:51:16 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): PP5JR
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: RANCHO QUEIMADO

   15: 3215    62
Total: 3215    62  Total Score = 597,990

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Another wonderful experience with my children.
I decided to operated 15m HP, and  my son and my daughter would like to operate
10 meters,  but  i have just one station on 10. What i can do?
Well,  we decided to make a challenger with them ! How about to make 1000
qso´s,  38 american states and 3 canadian states operating with their own
call´s, each one 24 hours, and the results we are going to  marge ( a internal
competition).
First contest that they are going to operate alone, without help! In my station
the 10m and 15 meter position are in different rooms... not easy to them! and of
course to me...not to much concentrate on 15 hihihi.
Wonderful experience !!!
Beatriz start the contets with her call PU5BIA, she made 318 qso´s, 42 mults,
and her score was 40.068 , with 6hs and 21 min of operation.
After first day, Eduardo starts with his call PU5FJR, and he made 424 qso´s,
41 mults, and  his score was 52.152, with 8hours of operation.
I´m very happy, they not beat our challenger score, but we had fun and of
course one of the most important experience that i had in my live.
Thank you very much to all that work them, and me.
Best 73
sergio PP5JR/ZX5J