[3830] CWopsT K4AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 10 20:07:39 PST 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 11

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alabama

   40:  53     53
Total:  53     53  Total Score = 2,809

80 meters was a total wash-out from here. Nearby storms had the QRN literally at
40 dB over S9.

The Europeans, however were VERY loud on 40.

Good to run across my old running buddy, Mark K0EX.  When I worked him, I was
reminded of when we did tower work in what seemed to be, 10 degree weather at
my old QTH years ago, when I guess we were in our early 20's.  I wonder if he
remembers that!  Now I'm lucky if I'll get on the tower at 50 degrees!

73,
Larry K4AB