[3830] CWopsT KI7MT HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 10 20:19:54 PST 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 11

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Helena, MT

   80:  14      6
   40:  18     18
Total:  32     24  Total Score = 768

That was allot of fun. I actually got in at the start, and only managed to mess
up one exchange when I hit the wrong button.

I downloaded the N1MM call history file from the club site, but there's
something amiss with the format, as it will not import to N1MM v10.3.1

I've got it to pull the Call and Name, I'm working on the third filed now (Exch
or Club NR in this case). After reading N1MM Adv-Features, this field should be
the {CK} field I assuming but not sure.

All-In-All, this was allot of fun, look forward to next month's sprint.

73's
KI7MT