[3830] ARRLDX SSB TI5N(@TI5KD) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 11 07:31:20 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI5N
Operator(s): AJ3G, KA4RRU, TI2LCO, W0CN, W4DC, WA4PGM
Station: TI5KD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Costa Rica

   40: 1802    59
   20: 2785    63
   15: 2265    60
Total: 8322   316  Total Score = 7,889,256

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another great trip to Costa Rica with a fun team. We had a ball, it was nice to
get away from the cold winter. Although it was windy the temperatures was nice
and no snow. Thanks to the TI8M for keeping us on our toes with some local
competition. The security at the San Jose airport is serious, before going to
your gate all luggage is scanned with most searched, when boarding the plane
everyone's luggage is searched, then before getting on the plane TSA will do a
pat down. I became very good at packing my suitcases. :)

Thank you everyone for the contacts!!
AJ3G, KA4RRU, TI2LCO, W0CN, W4DC, and WA4PGM