[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 13 20:08:39 PST 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:  28        6
   40:  51       20
   20:   6        4
---------------------
Total:  85     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,550

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Was just about ready to throw in the towel after the first hour.  Somehow my
MMTTY settings were all fouled up.  Couldn't decode hardly anything.  Finally
had to stop, regroup and figure out what was going on.  Finally got things
squared away, but lost a bunch of Q's.  Finished the first hour with a whopping
11 Q's in the bag.  Did I mention I thought about quitting?

Next two hours weren't much better, with 20 and 22 respectively.  No jump balls
won.  Tough sledding band condition wise, but at least I could read the print
from MMTTY!  hi hi.

Last hour brought 32 Q's to the log.  Finally felt like I was being heard out
there.  Ah well.  Great fun if very frustrating at times.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73, Doug
KY4F