[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N0XR(@N0NI) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 14 11:22:16 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: N0XR
Operator(s): N0XR
Station: N0NI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA

   80:   50       2
   40:   96       4
   20:   48       2
---------------------

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Toni and Colleen for the use of the station.

I was impacted by logging software quirks.  One of which I have informed the
contest manager about.

Glad to see more activity.  20m was better than usual, but 80m was down...

Exchanges were inconsistent, but I don't remember any that were extremely bad
this time (and nobody answered my CQ wanting to ragchew).  I was surprised at
the number of DX callers that were prepared with the contest exchange.

Thanks for all the Q's,

Dean - N0XR