[3830] NA Sprint RTTY AL9A HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 14 12:55:11 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

   80:    1    0:01
   40:   43    1:40
   20:   61    1:49
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

My first ever RTTY Sprint.  Lots of fun at the start on 20M, but everyone went
to 40M too soon for me!  Had more trouble on 40M getting replies to my CQ's
than on 20M.  Really didn't like the stations who don't acknowledge they got
the QSO info before QSYing off the frequency.  Leaves me trying to get a QSL or
TU or something to indicate we're done and I can take on another caller.  Just
too much daylight already in AK for 80M to really be useful so it turned into a
two band contest.