[3830] Commonwealth VA3RKM Restricted-12 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 14 14:09:57 PDT 2010

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA3RKM
Operator(s): VA3RKM
Station: VA3RKM

Class: Restricted-12 QRP
QTH: Ottawa, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  72  Total Score = 1,260

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

K2, 5 watts, verticals. Always a pleasure to work such good ops. Thanks for
copying a small signal, I appreciate it.  Every year I seem to be able to work
VK and ZL from here with the wire vertical and this year was no exeception,
with 7 qs. They are rare in the bigger contests with their overwhelming QRM.
It's inspiring to renew our sense of Commonwealth through our treasured hobby
amateur radio.