[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 14 20:00:25 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

It's nice to see the increased activity making the legal dupe rule a thing of
the past.  My best band was 40 by far.  Got beat on 80 a lot.  With all the
increased activity, perhaps an RTTY Sprint primer of sorts is warranted.  I
heard a lot of guys releasing the frequency and then signing their call making
it confusing as to whose frequency it was.  The one I found the most strange
were the guys who QSLed by saying "QSL QSY DE W0ABC" (not a real call).

I think it won't be long before the activity of the RTTY Sprint rivals that of
the CQ and Phone version.

73,

Al, K0AD