[3830] Commonwealth VA2WDQ Open-12 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 15 07:02:10 PDT 2010

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA2WDQ
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: Open-12 LP
QTH: nr.Montreal

Total:  420  Total Score = 4,998

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R

Yaesu FT-1000D, Cushcraft MA5B, Inverted L.

That was a part-time effort. Tried to go LP for a DX contest. Looks like that
works for me. Probably I should pay much attention to the BERU test next time.

There was a good propagation on all bands. That was nice to have 9G,V5,VU and
few other really rare DX calling me on my CQ. Unfortunately I couldn't work
during bands' prime time. Anyway I easily worked number of VK/ZL and ZK3 as an
outside contest DX on 40m.

73!

Victor