[3830] WiQP W9KVR SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 15 09:08:11 PDT 2010

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9KVR
Operator(s): W9KVR
Station: W9KVR

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Watseka, IL

  160:
   80:   3       1
   40:   3      40
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   6      41  Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,166.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my first time participating in the WIQP and I had alot of fun working
the WI stations.  40 meters seemed to be the place to be as I managed to work
30+ stations in an hour, searching and pouncing on phone.

  I tried something new and attempted to work some stations on CW.  It was my
first time really trying to hear stations and work them.  I managed 6 CW QSO's
in about 30 minutes of total work.  I spent the majority of my time listening
and making sure I got calls correct before calling in with the exchange I
practiced over and over again.  I really appreciate the patience of the WI
stations during my calls to them on CW and a special thanks to NF9V for my
first stateside CW confirmation!  Only 49 to go for TPA!!

Looking forward to next year!

73!

-Troy W9KVR