[3830] WiQP W0ZQ SO Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 16 08:34:34 PDT 2010

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  294     14
   20:  170     44
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  629     58  Mults = 75  Total Score = 151,550.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Ran my usual seven cty route of EAU, TRE, BUF, PEP, DUN, PIE, and STC.  With
temperatures into the mid-60's and the sun shining I operated wearing a light
sweater and with the windows down - a mighty fine day to be out & about and
enjoying mobile radiosport.  Band conditions were good, not great, but good.
As a single-op single-op, I can't make it to more than seven or eight cty's so
I really depend on having all three bands produce from each spot to be
competitive. No equipment problems, no police problems, and no weather
problems, just a fun day all around.  Rig is an FT-897 with a manual tune screw
driver & 12' whip mounted on top of a Subaru Forest.  Thanks to the West Allis
RAC for sponsoring this fun event & CU next year.